ALED believes that the future lies in the intelligent lighting solution. Intelligent lighting control offers far more possibilities than traditional lighting solutions, both when it comes to light quality and efficient energy utilization. We are always updated on the latest technologies so that we can deliver and develop the best intelligent solutions that support wireless management via apps on the phone / tablet.
Casambi automatically forms a wireless mesh network and the light can be controlled via the Casambi app on smartphones, tablets, smart watches, tipping prints or Casambi Xpress. It can also be controlled via an existing switch.
Casambi products use Bluetooth Low Energy to create a direct connection between mobile/tablet and light source. Bluetooth Low Energy is an advanced wireless technology that comes as standard on all smartphones, tablets and smart watches, making Casambi one of the most future-proof low-energy technologies in the world.
The Casambi app is simple and easy to use for the first-time user, and with just one touch you are already managing the light.
With CASAMBI you can:
- Dim the light
- Create scenes
- Low time controlled features
- Control the light via sun up/sun down
- Adjust Kelvin temperatures DT6, DT8
- Control RGBW colors DT6, DT8
- Turning on/off and turning up/down wireless via the CBU-ASD device and a spring pressure
- Communicate with smartphone / tablet via Bluetooth 4.0
- Control one or more fixtures via the app
- Control the lighting from an image
- Set up simple or complex scenarios with one or more luminaires
- Share your network and allow others to control the light
- Create password for users
Like Casambi, Philips is a leader in the LED technological revolution. Several of A LED's products can be ordered with Philips lighting control, which ensures energy efficiency, sustainability and lower operating costs.
Philips offers many of the same features as Casambi, but of course there are differences. For example, Casambi is open source so all players in the lighting market can develop new features and program apps that can use the technology. On the other hand, Philips is the most widely used intelligent lighting control system at all.
Do you have any doubts about which intelligent system is best for your project? Then send us an email
and you will be contacted by one of our competent advisors.